11.01.2005

Welcome to the Truth Charms blog

HELLO...just created this blog yesterday! It was pretty simple - easier than re-doing my website, which I'll work on this month. So, instead of sending out all those annoying political e-mails, you can go online whenever you happen to be in the mood for some liberal ranting mixed with artsy/retro/kitsch-y amusement.

Please feel free to post your little heart out. Send me anything you'd like to write about. OR, start your own weekly column - Art, Politics, writing, pics, humor, links. It's a great way to keep in touch, no? Maybe I'll try to send out a weekly summary.

Some suggested topics:
Pets
Offspring
Schadenfreude over the disintegrating Bush junta
Your new band
Adventures in dating
Life after the big 4-0
Ideas for Extreme Makeover of the Democratic Party
Bad Art
Tall, hunky single men over 37
Recipes
Shoes
New York State of Mind
Swing State issues
Iraq
Big Bang Day (my idea for agnostic holiday)
Film history

Later I'm going to write a post about the movie "Slap Shot" with Paul Newman, which happened to be on last night at 3:00am. It's one of my faves! Also, I listened to many of the moving, earth shaking speeches given in honor of Rose Parks, and I'm going to try to find the links to some of the speakers.

See ya on the blogosphere
xoxo Jessica (Jackie Dough to Billionaires)

0 Comments:

<< Home